So i’ve been seeing some posts about this drama around on tumblr and I loved the gifs I saw so I decided to watch it,lol so let’s try ep 1
– Ten minutes into the drama and my first impressions are that I love the girl and think the male lead is a jerk(but then again when isn’t the male lead a jerk?).
– i had read the ghost were really and scary and stuff and that people regretted watching at night, but it’s 10pm right now(i started last night but it was too hot to continue so I went to sleep) and not a single peep has come out of me. But then again I’ve always said it that Koreans are bad at making horror movies so I guess dramas aren’t the exception.
– Oh so the reason he’ s a jerk is because he’s cursed? sounds like a fusion of fruits basket and the ghost whisperer,lol
– omgee really? girl your full grown and giggling like a school girl? and for a younger guy? tsk tsk tsk…(like I should be talking…)
– anyways i think this is just the korean version of the ghost whisperer, cause she can see ghost and she’s basically helping them crossover by doing their last requests.
– Omgee that girl is full of herself like seriously “go ahead and take pictures, not anyone can” or something like that. ugh obviously those girls are kissing her but and she knows it.
– Judging by the comments those girls are saying they didn’t like our female lead. This can’t be any good.
– Well this is definitely the asian version of GW but what i don’t like it’s that it’s missing subtitles so the whole part on gooddrama where the male lead talks to the soccer guy is missing so I have no idea what they said.
Overall this appears to be a good drama but it didn’t really call my attention as I thought it would but ima continue watching it either way oh and this scene doesn’t really cause the feeling of romance in me even with the background music. Cause slobbering all over a guy is not romantic or aww worthy,lol