Ok so here we are down to the last two episodes where anything could happen but hopefully good things,lol
– OMG I just love how they made the bad guys confess themselves that they are planning to do an uprising, giving them a reason to arrest them and try(?) them for treason. Ugh i’m forgetting how to spell,lol
– Why Da In why? why do you wanna leave him? What good would it do to you and him? Girl listen to me and repent!,lol
– It must be hard to the crown prince…oops I mean king,lol cause now he has to choose if to let live the queen dowager(cause the king died, is it dowager?) and his brother or have them killed. I’m pretty sure if he knew what the future holds he would kill her but manage to save his brother somehow.
– Da In is a fool for leaving but Choe Won is a bigger fool for letting her go so easily. She loves his daughter like her own and she has been there for him when he was at his worst in life. He looked over the fact that because of her adoptive father his dad was killed and leaves because of guilt? guilt that’s not hers to have? This is like worst for him because of her adoptive dad his dad die and he can’t be with the woman he loves. Seriously…maybe they don’t love each other enough if this is gonna break them up.
– Today’s lesson kdrama viewing: for your own safety do not eat or drink while watching a korean drama, chances of choking and dying are very high,lol
– Omg “how can you think of taking a slave’s body?” and the look on his face like saying me?!,lol and what’s worst is that I can’t safely bet that he doesn’t even know why she’s upset now,lol poor dude.
– Ugh I would have killed the other two and stripped the queen and the grand prince of their titles and made them commoners and send them into exile. It would punish the queen and would have let live the grand prince, who i’m sure would have understood. As a king he’s a bit of fool hasn’t he watched the x-files? trust no one!!
– Ugh why you guys why?! why can’t there be peace and love!! I need me some ice cream or chocolate =(
– Omg poor oppa! I knew eventually they would use her as a bait, she obviously became his only weakness and now they are gonna squeeze it dry. OMG!! what if they kill him or something omgeee!!!!
OMG!!! on to ep 20!!!*can you tell i’m a bit excited by it?,lol*
– At least that old ugly evil guy is gonna die, take that queen dowager! but omg my red demon! what if he dies? they killed the body guard in king 2 hearts so i’m pretty sure they won’t touch their cold hearted hearts to save him =(
– Ugh this episode is starting so sad, seriously man who has some chocolate they could give me? cause I need it badly.
– Ugh such a bitter-sweet moment! I’m in the middle of wanting to cry and wanting to fangirl like crazy,lol
– That’s my grand prince! he’s so smart! he’ll grow to be a fine king one day! I just hope he doesn’t let him mom play on his emotions anymore. He quickly realized what those candles were for I just wished he had gone straight to his brother than confront his mother, he should know by now that anything he says to her just falls on deaf ears.
– OMG that poor poor kid he’s so scared of his mom that even the thought of meeting death is nothing to him. It just breaks my heart the situation he’s in, if the king was wise he would do as he asks banish him to live on him own and he should later sentence to poisoning the mom. For being an unfit mother to him and to her own biological son.
– 2 more parts left and I don’t see how this is gonna end any time soon, this drama is asking for more episodes! Ugh why did you have low ratings in Korea? why? I blame Lee Seung Gi and Suzy! cause A Man In Love is boring so that wouldn’t be it,lol
omg the ending is so freaking cheesy! and yet here I am smiling liking at idiot going aww and omg at every turn,lol I can’t believe it’s over!! =(