I’m just gonna watch part of ep 16 since in about 20 minutes JOJ is gonna start,lol so let’s do this
– I have a question is there a program I could use to help me capture screen caps like one after another? cause I really wanna make a gif of the fight scenes but I’m not sure how =/
– I just looked up what abscess was because they keep mentioning it over and over again right now, I shouldn’t have done that. I think i’ma have nightmares tonight it’s just so freaky ><
– I feel sorry for the grand prince he’s such a good and loyal son but he has such a conniving scheming mother that even beats him when he gets in her way. She doesn’t deserve him as a son and she doesn’t deserve to be a mother either, she repeatedly tells him that why doesn’t he recognize/understands his mother’s heart. But in reality she’s just trying to brainwash him into thinking she’s doing it for him but in fact she’s doing it to stay in power, luckily the kid uses his brain and observes whats going on and is able to make his own conclusion. Or else this would be an entirely different situation when he would have believed his mother and maybe helped even murder his older brother.
– They’re trying to corner the queen by taking little by little all her supporters, I wonder what actually happened in the real history cause I know part of this drama is based on real life(part cause i’m pretty sure there was no choe won then). I think I may do another history lesson on a sageuk like how I did on with Jang Ok Jung since I noticed it gets a lot of views and the search items were questions about her history. But then again maybe cause JOJ was so popular,lol
– How can they say such lines with such a straight face?,lol oh writers how you love to tease us,lol
– I think the main reason why I love this drama is because of these two, they started of like cats and dogs but somehow in the end they manage to work out just nicely. The even have more chemistry than the main leads which is a lot to say, I like choe won and da in but they lack the chemistry and for that reason I love this couple more,lol
Well I just got distracted by Gu Family Book, since JOJ ended I switched channels but I forgot that Horse Doctor ended and now this one has started. But I’m seriously disturbed with the rape scene only 35 minutes into the first episode and already? OMG this is worst than I miss You!! forget it seems this drama is not for me ><
After a bit of searching I was able to find a reliable looking source to finish this drama, you will be missed dramacrazy =/
– Poor So Baek I can’t help but feel sorry for her she even went to the extent of wearing a hanbok to try to look pretty for choe won and in the end he still leaves. But of course it’s for the best why torture the poor girl by staying there when she’s making up false hope in her heart.
– At least So Baek finally realizes how thick lips feels, and knows that he’s hurting exactly like she is. I’m glad she finally realized it though in the mist of her own pain, but maybe it will help her get over choe won faster.
– Damn it’s starting to go back and forth now, the queen is saying he’s part of group of traitors but now choe won finally found more evidence to back him up can’t wait to see what the queen is gonna do now.
– I always find the washing of someone else’s feet kinda funny and weird, because why would you wanna do that? I wonder how the actors feel when filming that scene since it must be very awkward to do it. Especially since it’s a very intimate act, well at least for me I would only wash my parents feet but other than that I’m not so sure,lol
– It’s sweet how choe won’s sister just knows that if she needs something whether physically, emotionally or psychologically she knows she can go to red demon for support. She even compares his hugs to that of her dad as giving him to understand that he’s someone she knows she could go to for consolation and unconditional support. While at the same time Choe Won hides from Da In the fact that her adoptive father may have had something to do with the death of his father in order to save her the pain! it’s not even spring anymore(?) and love is in the air. At least in the dramas,lol cause all there is in SolCal is heat,lol
Even Red Demon is happy that finally choe won has been declared innocent, since he has more than one reason to be happy,lol But I wonder what’s gonna happen next since we still have 4 more episodes to go,lol well on to ep 17 gonna try finishing this drama this week,lol